Make a Difference
You can make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and their families!
Donations of time, talent and financial gifts make a significant difference in our ability to serve at-risk youth and their families from across North Dakota and, at times, neighboring stats. As a private, non-profit 501(c)3 agency, Charles Hall Youth and Family Services invites you to consider investing in today’s youth to help build a stronger, healthier tomorrow.
You can make a financial gift with cash, a check or a credit card. Ways to give include:
U.S. Mail – Send your gift to Charles Hall Youth and Family Services, PO Box 1995, Bismarck, ND 58502.
Online – Click Donate Now and utilize our secure online giving page.
Phone – Call us at 701-255-2773, ext. 301, for giving options.
In-Person – Stop by our administration offices at 513 E. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58504.
Hold a Donation Drive
The youth we serve often come to us with only the clothes on their backs or a few items in a garbage bag. We continually need basic items such as socks, underwear, pajamas, and toiletries. We also need items for our three group homes (e.g., linens and kitchen items) and for activities with our youth (e.g., board games, sketch pads, outdoor recreation equipment).
You, your business, organization or church can coordinate a collection drive. Possible collection items could include:
- Gift cards to McDonald’s, Dairy Queen, Target, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, movie theatres, etc.
- Tickets to area events and games such as the Larks, Bobcats, etc.
- Toiletries: toothpaste, deodorant, body wash and lotion, chapstick/lip gloss, etc.
- Art supplies: colored pencils, sketchbooks, adult coloring books, etc.
- Towels and linens for the homes (any color, twin beds)
- Summer fun items such as beach towels, flip flops, sunscreen, bike helmets, balls (all sports), etc.
- School supplies such as backpacks, notebooks, pencils, pens, highlighters, etc.
- Sensory items such as fidget gadgets, weighted blankets (15 lbs. max), kinetic sand, therapy putty, etc.
- Holiday gifts for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc.